Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Life and Growth


I first discovered this type of game through jayisgames.com, who reviewed EYEZMAZE's Grow Series. The cute look & sounds of these might disguise the challenging (for me) solutions but once you finally do get everything in perfect order, the result is soooo satisfying.

My friend Bart at bontegames.com posted Life Ark 2 the other day, and I dove right in. Roughly 40 seconds later I screamed in frustration and thought I'd better start with the original Life Ark. Similar to EYEZMAZE's Grow games but without the recipe panels, you still get the pleasure of helping the one-screen landscape bloom. I did get through the original with the help of my husband (Okay, we peeked at a walkthrough once when I couldn't find the spot on the stream).



We started Life Ark 2 and again ran into trouble immediately. I'm wimpy and searched for some help, here's one of the "useful" comments I found:
angel said...
put all figures with vulcano shape and got dimond click on bird to fly and keep the dimond
Hmmm... I can't wait to get home and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topics