Saturday, August 15, 2009

Competiiii-shooonnn


/singsong voice from CuteOverload...
One of my favorite casual gaming sites JayIsGames.com is holding two competitions. My game design-prowess is still in it's infantile stage (okay, it's nonexistent at this point) so the 6th Casual Game Design Competition is way out of my league. I do enjoy playing/testing the submissions, though, so I will be sure to pass on the link when it is available. What has really perked my interest is the Casual Gameplay Art Design Competition. If you have a streak for graphic design, you can send in a logo, a banner and a "theme" image to potentially be used on their website during the competition. You can even win $300, no small beans! Good luck to those who enter! Now back to Illustrator for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topics