Sunday, September 20, 2009

Heinous Anus

One of JIG's Link Dump Friday games was Bloat, a cute puzzler from Canada-based Untold Entertainment. Bloat didn't too much for me, although I did like the casual-ness of it, but I did some digging around their website. They've got a few different games and works-in-progress that show great potential for the company, which seems small so far. I don't mean to suggest they are not already accomplished, just that I get the feeling that we're going to be seeing a lot of them in the casual gaming world.


I'm really having fun playing Interrupting Cow Trivia, even though it's at a very early Alpha stage. I'm pretty awful at trivia, but the Word Play Rhymes were hilarious, some even slightly PG-13. What is a rhyming phrase for a terrible rectum? Check it out!

Cute, unrelated cow from uhuru1701

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topics